Buying and selling real estate is an exciting time in ones life. It is a huge decision and sometimes an overwhelming task. My goal as your Realtor is to guide you through the process by providing you with professional representation while protecting your interests and ensuring an outstanding real estate experience.
My professional commitment is to provide you with expertise in all aspects of the real estate transaction from extensive market knowledge to skilled negotiations to contract management. Education is paramount in the buying and selling of real estate and I am committed to providing the information you need in order to make informed decisions. I will take the time to listen to your needs and goals so your best interests can be represented during the real estate process. You can count on me to to punctual for appointments and responsive to your requests regardless of the business hours. Obtaining my broker’s license in 2014 is just another way for me to provide you with a higher knowledge base and level of service. With over $60 million in closed sales volume, you can count on my extensive experience to navigate you through the real estate transaction.
- Five-Star Professional Realtor 2012 – 2016 (awarded to less than 7% of Sacramento area Realtors)
- El Dorado County Top Achiever’s award 2007-2015 (Lifetime Member)
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle 2014 (less than 1% of agents worldwide)
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society, 2007 and 2013, 2015 (less than 12% of agents worldwide)
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society, 2008, 2009, 2012
- Consistently ranked in top 10 agents of Coldwell Banker El Dorado Hills Office
- Coldwell Banker Sacramento/Tahoe “Rookie of the year” 2007
- 2 Intel Achievement awards over 15 year career at Intel Corporation – awarded to less than 1% of employees worldwide
I bring 25 years of experience as a Marketing Communications Manager for various companies, including Intel Corporation, where I managed multi-million dollar budgets as well people and vendors across the world. This experience helped me become an expert at dealing with multiple personalities and cultures while ensuring a high-quality outcome on-time and on-budget. Transferring this expertise to my real estate business has been the foundation for my success.
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- El Dorado County Association of Realtors
- California State University, Chico; Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, Minor in Marketing
- e-PRO Internet Professional
- SFR certification – Short Sale and Foreclosure specialist
- Additional course work in Real Estate Economics, Finance, Appraisal, Brokerage and Property Management
As a second generation Californian, I love this state and what it has to offer. I grew up in Ventura County (Southern California), went to College in Chico (Northern California), bought my first house in San Jose (the Bay Area), and have lived in the Sacramento area for the past twenty three years. I currently live in the El Dorado Hills area with my husband and two boys. My oldest son is a student at San Diego State University and my youngest son is a senior at Oak Ridge High School. I enjoy living in El Dorado Hills with its close proximity to family, Tahoe, the Wine Country and the Bay Area.